Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chemtrails Are Poisoning Us" - So Are Establishment Tools Like Dr. James C. Stevens, Ph.D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chemtrails Are Poisoning Us" - So Are Establishment Tools Like Dr. James C. Stevens, Ph.D

I'm going to post my response above the actual original article and subsequent responses from Dr. Stevens, just so you won't miss what I'm going to say.

This man pictured below is a paid disinformation agent / tool for the power structure who believes absolutely everything he is told and doesn't do ANY research on any of it. AND... because he's a so-called "expert", we're supposed to believe what he says and take it as the Gospel being dropped on us like manna from Heaven. In fact, he's no expert at all. He's simply a paid "professional". Paid to lie.

No, Mr. Stevens, YOU are WRONG. You don't know the first thing about what you're talking about... keep reading.

James "Dr. Jimby" C. Stevens (jcstevens@dow.com) has no idea what he is talking about when it comes to what he THINKS he knows in his technical rant below. Everything he says is total nonsense and he has completely discredited himself with regard to "contrails" and the technology of the high bypass turbofan jet engine. We have film footage of spraying (just one of thousands below) that completely disproves every word he says, let alone the mountain of data we have that he chooses to ignore completely and yet still goes off on Ms. Givant, belittling her and saying he "feels sorry" for her, then telling her she has a "mental virus". I also really like his attempt at the very end to "talk some sense" into her by offering to further set her straight in her thinking (via telephone). Good one. Only one of the two of you are brainwashed Mr. Stevens, and it ain't Ms. Givant.

Well, "Dr." Stevens... whoever you are, you have no right to talk to people the way you do just because you have a "Ph.D" behind your name; it does NOT give you the right to talk down to people - ESPECIALLY when you don't know what the heck you're talking about!

This is the typical MO for people such as James "Dr. Jimby" C. Stevens. He thinks he has ALL the answers. He thinks he knows best. He thinks he has cornered the market on science and common sense, when the reality is, he just memorizes the establishment-approved acceptable data on the subject and believes every word of it "hook, line, and sinker" to use his phrase. He believes and cherishes this same pseudo-"science" the trolls do instead of actually looking at the facts and using any common sense. His conclusions are drawn before he writes a single word. I don't believe for a second that he's actually done ANY real research on these issues. To sit there and say there is no way there could be a conspiracy means he has no idea how conspiracies even work - likely because he's too busy being coddled by the chemical gods at Dow and worrying about the next zero being added onto the end of his paycheck - and because of this, he really doesn't CARE what the facts are.

Gulp, Gulp Mr. Stevens. Swallow those lies... make them your own. Believe them. Take it to the bank. Lie like so many of the others in your camp do.

High Bypass Turbofan Jet Engines - how they work:

Military tanker jets flying at altitude, spraying turning on and off:

"Scientism" is science as the new religion. We have been taught that if you don't have an "expert" telling you something, that your own opinion is always flawed. Whatever you think, feel, or observe directly is of no value, and whatever the state-credentialed scientist says is the objective truth -- whether it makes sense or not. And in Mr. Steven's case, it makes no sense whatsoever if you happen to care about facts and common sense.

Thank you Ms. Givant for your original post and for shedding light on this all-important issue of climate engineering / geoengineering / chemtrails.

Further reading / video:

"How The PhDs Have Wrecked The World" - http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/h...ked-the-world/

"Dangerous Conformity" - http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/d...us-conformity/

Original article by Lana Givant in the Letters to the Editor section of The World (Coos Bay World), January 10, 2015 - http://theworldlink.com/news/opinion...ef627b64f.html

"Residents of Oregon, we, our children, our water and our food are being targeted by ongoing geoengineering programs. The spraying of heavy metals from aircraft in our atmosphere, commonly referred to as chemtrails, is making our soil unfit to grow food, our forests die, and causing a dramatic increase in Alzheimer's, autism, respiratory disease and cancer in our population.

Before I go further in sharing my concerns, I know that many of you might think, “there is nothing we can do." or "they are contrails." Geoengineering programs do exist. There are government patents on record for anyone to see. They are offering programs in our universities to train our children on how to poison the earth.

No, the lines in the sky are not contrails. Anyone can watch the flight patterns of these aircraft and know that a plane would not logically fly in such a pattern, and contrails do not linger in the air for many hours and spread out to cover the sky in a milky glare. It is a global program, and all NATO countries are under the deluge of the spray and the negative effects of HAARP, which is another extremely dangerous program that works in conjunction with the aerosol dispersal of metals.

Please, good people of Oregon, in spite of these facts, we have to start somewhere to combat this silent genocide. Oregon and all the West Coast of the United States is being plummeted by aluminum oxide, strontium and barium almost 24/7. Our public officials are not forthcoming with information as to why, or giving us a choice as to whether we would consent to such poisoning. I do not believe that there is anyone in this audience of readers that would consent to being sprayed with poison.

The geoengineering program is the overwhelming reason we cannot keep our bees alive, our elderly are loosing their mental faculties and, at younger and younger ages, respiratory problems are dramatically increasing in all ages and our soil and water are becoming increasingly toxic with heavy metal pollution. The main ingredients of the aerosol dispersal being aluminum oxide, strontium and barium.

Please do not consent to being poisoned! Your silence in this matter is being used against you, as your consent. For further information, contact geoengineeringwatch.org. Thank you."

-Lana Givant

-----------

Responses to Lana Givant's original post from James "Dr. Jimby" C. Stevens (jcstevens@dow.com)

DrJimby - January 15, 2015 10:32 am
    Dear Lana - I don't know where you get your information from, but that is simply not correct. High bypass jet engines burn Jet fuel (Jet-A, to be precise), which has an approximate empirical formula of CH2. When it is burned in air, it produces CO2 and H2O (water). Commercial jets burn about 8,000 - 10,000 lbs of fuel every hour, which produces about 10,000 - 12,000 lbs of water every hour in the exhaust. High bypass or not. All that water almost instantly forms 8,000 lbs of ice crystals/hr

DrJimby - January 15, 2015 12:16 pm
    As I write this, I'm at 38,000 feet in a small corporate jet flying from Michigan to Texas where I was just sitting up front with the pilots. I'm a private pilot so they sometimes let me come up front to talk.They confirmed that what you say is not true. High bypass turbofans produce contrails all the time. In fact, in the last half hour we flew over 2 United jets and 1 Southwest that were at 34,000 feet, all leaving contrails that went to the horizon (couple of hundred miles).

DrJimby - January 15, 2015 12:25 pm
    Sorry - minor typo in my last reply to Lana. I intended to say that "All that water almost instantly forms 10,000 - 12,000 pounds of ice crystals per hour", not 8,000 lbs.

In any case, that's what contrails are - clouds formed from the almost instant condensation and freezing of the HUGE amount of water that is formed every second in a jet engine. How long they last depends on the relative humidity and temperature in the atmosphere at the particular altitude where the jet is flying.

You are probably referring to fuel dumps before a landing where the weight of the jet has to be lowered. Chemtrails is a classic conspiracy theory or proposed plot by powerful people or organizations working together to accomplish some sinister goal that is "notoriously resistant to falsification,” and that has 'new layers of conspiracy being added to rationalize each new piece of disconfirming evidence and being executed in near-perfect secrecy. All of us should realize what this really is.

DrJimby - January 16, 2015 7:18 pm
    Dear Lana - I feel sorry for you because you cannot discriminate reality from fantasy. You think that corporations and governments are evil and are plotting doom for everyone by spraying toxic aluminum compounds from commercial aircraft. The footage you refer to is of common fuel dumps, not toxic spraying. Corporations exist to make a profit. What conceivable profit is there in spraying extremely expensive aluminum compounds from aircraft? I'm a research chemist in industry working in aluminum (and other group III) chemistry. Aluminum compounds are expensive. What conceivable aluminum compound are you suggesting they are spraying??? Aluminum oxide is a solid - you can't spray that. The only conceivable compound that would give aluminum oxide when it hit the atmosphere is triethyl aluminum, which costs about $20/lb. Are you suggesting that all of the airlines arre secretly paying billions of dollars to spray expensive aluminum compounds for no profit whatsoever? You should know that aluminum is the 4th most common element in the crust of the Earth and makes up a large percentage of rocks, dust, clay, etc. These are made of what's known as aluminosilicates - mixed oxides of aluminum and silicon. The same is true for the other elements you mention. You mention patents of geoengineering. I have 105 US issued patents and >1,100 international patents, so I know what I'm talking about here.

DrJimby - January 16, 2015 7:33 pm
    You have been taken "hook, line and sinker" by a mental virus - a compelling story that is utterly false but which sounds convincing to a scientifically illiterate mind. Please take a look at the evidence with an open mind, although I suspect that you do not have the chemistry, engineering, or math background to understand the true issues. I would be happy to discuss this further with you where we are not limited by 500 characters. You can reach me at jcstevens@dow.com.

I would be happy to discuss in detail this issue with you and would give you me phone number so we could have an actual conversation, rather than this forced exchange over the internet.

Best regards,

Dr James C. Stevens, Ph. D., D. Litt.
    Distinguished Fellow
    The Dow Chemical Company
    jcstevens@dow.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_C._Stevens
    http://www.dow.com/news/press-releases/article/?id=6179
    http://www.aiche.org/cei/community/bio/james-c-stevens
Working...
X